Church Meetings Cancelled for Now
All church meetings and gatherings are cancelled, until further notice. The Annual Reports are ready, and you can pick one up in the church office, so you can have something to read during this time of social distancing!
We are sorry to announce that the 12-step programs that meet here will no longer be able to hold their meetings here, until further notice.
Giving to the Church During this Epidemic
One of the great things about our church family is that we pull together during the tough times to keep DRCC (and each other) strong. One way you can help us get through the current pandemic is to fulfill your pledge with online or telephone donations to help the church pay its bills.
1. Call 800-675-7430 (this connects you to Vanco payment solutions)
2. Press 1 for Client Services (you will speak to a real person in the U.S.)!
3. Tell them you want to make a donation to First Congregational Church of Deep River and give them our zip code or I.D. number
• I.D. # is UCC-80490
• Zip code is 06417
• You may give from your checking or savings account or use a credit card.
1. Go to our church website: www.deeprivercc.org
2. Click on the green Give Now button (top, right corner)
3. Create your online profile and log in
4. Fill out the online donation form (you may give from your checking or saving account or use a credit card) and you're done!
You may also donate the “Old-Fashioned Way” and either mail your donation by snail mail, to DRCC, P.O. Box 246, Deep River, CT. 06417 or drop it off at the Church Office.
Your DRCC Trustees
May 31, 2020
You are invited to worship with us at our live-stream service on Sunday at 10:00 a.m. at the Deep River Congregational Church. Go to our church website: http://www.deeprivercc.org. Look for the "Live Stream (New!)” in the menu bar on the left side of the Home Page. You can also view the archived Sunday services by clicking on the “Service Videos (New!)” icon.
This Sunday the Deep River Congregational Church will observe Pentecost, celebrating the day that the Holy Spirit descended on the Apostles and the followers of Jesus in Jerusalem. Scriptures for Sunday include: Acts 2:1-21; Psalm 104:24-34. 35b; 1 Corinthians 12:3b-13; and John 20:19-23.