In-Person Worship Suspended Until Further Notice
We are very sorry, but our Trustees have decided to close the Church for all in person services until further notice They will assess the situation on a week to week basis to decide when to resume, but it probably will not happen until early 2021.
Thank you for your understanding and patience and please continue to worship with us via live-stream at 10:00 on Sunday mornings.
Giving to the Church During this Epidemic
One of the great things about our church family is that we pull together during the tough times to keep DRCC (and each other) strong. One way you can help us get through the current pandemic is to fulfill your pledge with online or telephone donations to help the church pay its bills.
1. Call 800-675-7430 (this connects you to Vanco payment solutions)
2. Press 1 for Client Services (you will speak to a real person in the U.S.)!
3. Tell them you want to make a donation to First Congregational Church of Deep River and give them our zip code or I.D. number
• I.D. # is UCC-80490
• Zip code is 06417
• You may give from your checking or savings account or use a credit card.
1. Go to our church website: www.deeprivercc.org
2. Click on the green Give Now button (top, right corner)
3. Create your online profile and log in
4. Fill out the online donation form (you may give from your checking or saving account or use a credit card) and you're done!
You may also donate the “Old-Fashioned Way” and either mail your donation by snail mail, to DRCC, P.O. Box 246, Deep River, CT. 06417 or drop it off at the Church Office.
Your DRCC Trustees
Third Sunday after Epiphany
January 24, 2021
You are invited to worship with us at our live-stream service on Sunday at 10:00 a.m. at the Deep River Congregational Church. Go to our church website: http://www.deeprivercc.org. Look for the "Live Stream (New!)” in the menu bar on the left side of the Home Page. You can also view the archived Sunday services click on the “Playlist” button in the upper right hand corner.
Our live-streaming weekly worship service at the Deep River Congregational Church will begin at 10 a.m. again this Sunday, January 17. On this 3rd Sunday after Epiphany, our Scripture Readings include Jonah 3:1-5, 10; Psalm 62:5-12; 1 Corinthians 7:29=31; Mark 1:14-20. Karen Vradenburgh will be our Lay Reader.